Welcome to The International Propeller Club of the United States, Port of VARNA
A powerful matrix of professionals committed to promoting the maritime industry, commerce, and trade around the world. Networking is a fundamental tool of the modern maritime industry, where mutual trust is largely built on the connections we have.
To provide an opportunity for its members and other professionals in the marine industry to meet regularly and make new contacts, communicate with each other, exchange views, discuss topics of mutual interest and concern, develop knowledge and skills.
The Club is dedicated to the enhancement and well-being of all interests of the maritime community. Promoting links between the various interests in the maritime industry and facilitating the active exchange of ideas on matters affecting the industry, as well as further elucidating and educating the legislators and the public as to the importance and necessity of all waterborne commerce.
This Club is formed for the purpose of encouraging, extending and promoting marine transportation; providing a medium for the exchange of ideas among those engaged in marine transportation; gathering and disseminating such information as the membership may desire to aid them in the conduct of their affairs; and encouraging an intellectual contact between Bulgarians and other nationals interested in marine transportation.
The Club promotes the maritime industry through its many programs and by partnering with similar organizations on a national and international basis. Organizing events, establishing, promote and recognise a National Maritime Industry Day, featuring a variety of government and other high-profile guest speakers, each bringing their own expertise in a wide range of maritime and other related fields, and who respond to questions of national policy and other current topics of importance to the maritime community. Conducts various events to raise funds for charity and educational scholarships.
- To promote, facilitate and support the Bulgarian Merchant Marine and the maritime industry, including shipyards and other allied industries
- To promote waterborne commerce and the marine industry generally in all its segments
- To collaborate with other organizations committed to the maritime industry, and especially the ones whose members are dedicated to the promotion of the best interest of the Bulgarian maritime shipping and aligned industries
- To encourage the development of trade with other countries generally, including commerce through the local Ports
- To promote maritime education and training of future leaders and workers in the maritime industry
- To maintain continuing programs of public relations and education of the community, industry, and governments, in promoting the maritime industry
- To promote a spirit of friendship and common purpose among persons engaged or having an interest in the Bulgarian Merchant Marine and allied industries
- To give back to the local communities through a variety of initiatives
- To aid worthy and economically justifiable lake, river, inland waterway, coastal, and harbor improvements